Mens Orange Flame HRC 2 Hoop Taped Spliced Overall
|3/77 – 12/122|
- 55% Modacrylic 43% Cotton 2% Anti-Static – 250 gsm
- HRC 2/10 cal inherent protection at a light 250 gsm weight
- Unmatched comfort and coolness thanks to the breathable and soft MODATech fabric
- Concealed two way FR plastic zip centre front closure as specified in NENS 09 -2014 for quick removal and increased protection
- Meets and exceed all recent NENS, ISO and NFPA design guidelines
- All reflective tape, press studs, labels, threads, buttons, on garment are FR rated
- Stand up collar for extra protection
- Gusset sleeve closure for extra protection with FR rated press studs
- Two chest pockets and one mobile phone pocket with covered FR press stud closures
- Two side slant pockets and two back hip pockets with flap and FR stud closures
- Two way radio and gas loops on the shoulder yoke
- Label that clearly shows FR rating of garment so workers can be quickly identified as having the right level of protection
- Crotch gusset to provide great freedom of movement
Garments designed to inhibit ignition, prevent and reduce combustion or effectively self-extinguish.
ARC Thermal Performance Value
The ARC rating determines the protective characteristics of the fabric. The higher the ARC rating value the greater the protection.
Specifies the performance requirements for the limited flame spread properties of all material assemblies and protective clothing to reduce the possibility of the clothing burning when in occasional and brief contact with small flames and constituting a hazard.
This clothing is intended to protect the wearer against small splashes of molten metal, short contact with flames, radiant heat from electrical arcs, protection from welding and allied processes. It can minimize the possibilities of electrical shock by short-term contact with live electrical conductors.
ENA NENS 09
ENA NENS 09 conforms to National Guidelines for the selection, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment for Electrical Hazards.
Tested to the USA’s NFPA 70E:2015 Electrical Safety in the Workplace Standard. NFPA 2112 Certified to the USA’s NFPA 2112 Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
Certified to the USA’s NFPA 2112 Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
PPE Category 2
Arc rated clothing selected to meet a required minimum incident energy exposure level of 8 cal/cm² tested in accordance with NFPA 70E:2015 – Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace.
General UPF Protection
This garment offers general UPF protection by reducing Ultraviolet Radiation transmitted through the fabric onto the skin.
For use in day, night, dawn, dusk or in poor weather conditions where there is illumination from headlights. Complies with AS 4602.1:2011 Hi-vis Safety Garments Class Day/Night.
- Additional information